- 2017. (With Mario Villalobos.) "Enactive autonomy in computational systems." Synthese, doi: 10.1007/s11229-017-1386-z
- 2017. (With Mario Villalobos.) "The Enactive Automaton as a Computing Mechanism." Thought: A Journal of Philosophy, doi: 10.1002/tht3.247
- 2017. (With Mario Villalobos.) "Why post-cognitivism does not (necessarily) entail anti-computationalism." Adaptive Behaviour, doi: 10.1177/1059712317710496
- 2016. "Individuation Without Representation." British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, doi: 10.1093/bjps/axw018
- 2016. (With Mario Villalobos.) "Cognition, Computing and Dynamic Systems: Possible Ways of Theoretical Integration."
Límite, Revista Interdisciplinaria de Filosofía y Psicología.
- 2015. (With Krzysztof Dołęga.) "Curtain Call at the Cartesian Theatre." Journal of Consciousness Studies, 22/9-10: 109-28. (Friston & Hobson have published a reply to this paper: "A Response to Our Theatre Critics" [2016, JCS].)
- 2014. "Mechanistic Miscomputation." Philosophy and Technology, 27/3: 495-8.
- 2017. "Folk Psychology and the Bayesian Brain." In Metzinger & Wiese (eds.), Philosophy and Predictive Processing.
- 2016. "Computing Mechanisms and Autopoietic Systems." In Müller (ed.), Computing and Philosophy. Heidelberg: Springer (Synthese Library).
- 2014. "Rejecting the Received View: Representation, Computation, and Observer-Relativity." Proceedings of the 50th Anniversary Convention of the AISB. (Printed in the anthology of selected papers.)
- 2016. "Gualtiero Piccinini: Physical Computation." Philosophical Psychology, 29/5: 795-797
- 2015. "Tadeusz Wieslaw Zawidzki: Mindshaping." Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences, 14/4: 1165-9
- "The Enactive Automaton as a Computing Mechanism." The 91st Joint Session of the Aristotelian Society and the Mind Association, University of Edinburgh, UK, 14th-16th July 2017. (With Mario Villalobos.)
- "Folk Psychology and the Bayesian Brain." Serious Metaphysics Group, University of Cambridge, UK, 27th April 2017.
- "Cybernetics, Autopoiesis, Enactivism." The Past, Present and Future of Integrated HPS, Centre for the History and Philosophy of Science, University of Leeds, UK, 13th-14th January 2017.
- "From Folk Psychology to Cognitive Ontology." Early Career Mind Network Research Forum, Durham University, UK, 1st-2nd September 2016.
- "Computationalism, Enactivism, and Cognition." 4th International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Cognition, New York, 17th-18th July 2016. (With Mario Villalobos.)
- "From Folk Psychology to Cognitive Ontology." BSPS 2016 Annual Conference, Cardiff University, UK, 7th-8th July 2016.
- "Cybernetics, Computationalism, and Enactivism: Lessons from a Forgotten Past." &HPS6, University of Edinburgh, UK, 3rd-5th July 2016.
- "Natural kinds and folk kinds in the psychological sciences." II FINO/SIFA Graduate Conference in Mind, Language and Science, University of Genoa, Italy, 30th Jun-1st Jul 2016.
- "Folk Psychology and the Bayesian Brain." MIND23, Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies, Germany, 4th-6th May 2016.
- "Natural kinds and folk kinds in the psychological sciences." BSPS 2015 Annual Conference, University of Manchester, UK, 2nd-3rd July 2015.
- "Computational Closure in Sensorimotor Systems." 5th Research Workshop in Philosophy of Biology and Cognitive Science, UNED, Spain, 23rd-24th April 2015. (With Mario Villalobos.)
- "The Myth of a Universal Folk Psychology." ESPP 2014, University of Messina, Italy, 16th-19th September 2014.
- "Computing Mechanisms and Autopoiesis." IACAP 2014, Anatolia University, Greece, 2nd-4th July 2014.
- "Rejecting the Received View: Represention, Computation, and Observer-Relativity." AISB-50: The 7th Symposium on Computing and Philosophy, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK, 1st-4th April 2014. (Printed in the anthology of selected papers.)
- "Fame in the Predictive Brain." Rudolf Carnap Lectures 2014, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany, 10th-12th March 2014. (With Krzysztof Dołęga.)